Endings

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
!!-_-!!
Young scout

Endings

Post by !!-_-!! »

Hi,
I think I got most of the endings. Is there a list of all of them, because I'm a crazy complitaionst and want to make sure I saw every one.
Thanks.
SPOILERS
Spoiler:
(There weren't that many good wons were there? I got Brandon kills werewolf, Vera talks werewolf out of killing person, leave case unsolved, expose the factory (part of the others I think) I know there were many, many times when you could die. I got lots :lol: . Also I made the silver bullets in the beggining of the game. If I didnt make them and Brandon shot there werewolf what would happened? Thanks again!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Endings

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, edited your message using the "spoiler" tag :)
(you can find it above the text field input and use it to enclose the spoiler text).
Spoiler:
Well the "good" ending is the one where you don't kill the werewolf and expose the factory, but yes you got all the various possible endings. There are lots of "sudden death ending" and variants like the one with Eva in sexy clothing possessing Thomas Koln if you don't find him in time, but those don't count as "real endings".
The silver bullet event at beginning of game would have no impact on the shooting at end, since by that time Vera and Brandon had realized it was a real werewolf so Brandon used the silver bullets to be sure! :lol:
!!-_-!!
Young scout

Post by !!-_-!! »

Thanks!
KIAaze
Young scout

Post by KIAaze »

Hi,

I'm also trying to get all the endings.
Spoiler:
Apart from all the ends where Vera dies, I could only identify two main endings:
1) Tom Hertz and his gang arrested. + Werewolf killed.
2) Tom Hertz and his gang arrested. + Werewolf survives.

Both seem to come with 2 main variants:
Werewolf:
-Vera discovers his identity
-Vera ignores his identity
Tom Hertz:
-Thomas Koln gives you the necessary proof. No need to go to the warehouse at night.
-Lucas Werner or Joseph Locke tell you about the tunnel to get to the warehouse.

There are also a few scenes like the blood and fur tests which I managed to "unlock".

But after reading the forum here, there seem to be a few more things I missed:
-"I made the silver bullets in the beggining of the game."
-"variants like the one with Eva in sexy clothing possessing Thomas Koln if you don't find him in time"
How do you make the silver bullets and how do you get the scene where Thomas Koln gets possessed by Eva?
I did get the dialog between Eva and her master about Koln, but he no scene between Koln and Eva.

Also, are there any other scenes giving more info about Eva and her master? The only thing I learned is that Joseph Locke is their brother.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Even if I made the game, had to go look in the code to find the answers since I forgot:
Spoiler:
The Eva-Koln scene happens if you find Koln praying at the church but you don't manage to convince him.
The silver bullet scene happens only if you manage to get a blood sample from the window of the hotel.
Also, Eva and the master refer to Locke as "brother" but meaning that is "one of them", not really a relative :wink:
KIAaze
Young scout

Post by KIAaze »

Mmh, I already tried that. :(
Spoiler:
Then the priest just comes and tells me to go away. After that I don't have much options left apart going to the warehouse through the tunnel, which pretty much ends the game the next day, except for the possibility to find out who the werewolf is, if still unknown. (Actually I just did a quick test, an if I go to the appointment with Locke, i.e. find out who he is, I cannot talk to Koln anymore, so cannot fail to convince him)
And if I go to the town hall, I see Hertz getting arrested and then Koln just shows his pictures, which in principle makes it pointless for Eva to kill/possess him.

How long after failing to convince Koln is the scene supposed to happen? Day 6, Day 7? During the epilogue?
Are you sure it's not some Windows only thing or a different release?

I'm using the Desura GNU/Linux version I got through the Groupees Winterwolves bundle.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No that scene is the same on all platforms. It should happen in day6 after the scene with the master, when the dialogues appear:
Spoiler:
"You know what you have to do."
"Yes, Master."
"And what about Brandon and Vera?"
"They're not our main concern anymore. We need to focus on diverting the public's attention from the town."
"I agree. Killing her would only interest the press further. Her personal background practically commands attention, what with her millionaire father and all..."
you need to have obtained the clue:
Spoiler:
"A police officer confirmed that Koln tried to accuse Tom Hertz of something long before he was mayor. Koln doesn't seem like anything more than your run-of-the-mill loon. Does he have any evidence to back his claims?"
KIAaze
Young scout

Post by KIAaze »

Ah, finally I got it! Thanks! :)
I didn't expect it to be an ending though. I guess it's probably the most desirable of all bad endings. (Because Vera and Brandon survive of course, not because... hum... xD)
Spoiler:
Now I also finally know what kind of creature Eva is. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe, it's a "nice way to die" for Koln, uh?? :lol: