Susana and Marian ending?

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
sabrina
Young scout

Susana and Marian ending?

Post by sabrina »

Hello,

I am not getting Susana and Marian ending. Whenever, I spend time with Susana my romance doesn't increase. Moreover, I am missing many events with her. Like she offering cupcakes and she feeling stressed and Steve offering her some tea etc. My romance doesn't increase so I can't get Marian ending and I am missing many events with Susana, so my relationship with her doesn't increase. What should I do? I had similar problems with Jill but that was rectified. But this problem is killing me. I hope you guys will help me.

Thanks.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Susana and Marian ending?

Post by jack1974 »

Uhm I don't know what to suggest honestly, if you follow the walkthrough/tips posted in this forum you should be able to reach the ending. I know I (and many other people I know) reached both Susana and Marian's ending at first attempt following the tutorial... :oops:
sabrina
Young scout

Post by sabrina »

What should I do?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Talking with other people, it appears that there's a bug that SOMETIMES (not always) prevents the romance to raise correctly. That's why I was confused, since when I played I always got it up, but apparently in some cases it doesn't.
I'm going to check it, and let you know, probably will upload a new version with the problem fixed. Thanks :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've fixed the problem, making easier to raise values needed for Susana/Marian. Please redownload the game: customer/index.php
If you had no problem reaching those ends, no need to redownload since this new version doesn't add anything else apart that.
sabrina
Young scout

Post by sabrina »

Thanks!