The Next Flower Shop

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
MarSel
Druid

The Next Flower Shop

Post by MarSel »

Are we ever going to have another The Flower Shop? Since you have used two of the seasons, you have left it open for two more games. I know and you probably (if you ever do another one) want to keep it B/G G/B. But you could open it up to a G/G for one game and B/B for the other. Plus Autumn is harvest which (because the games farming sim is about well... Farming) is a good and busy time in the farming world. Spring I'm not sure but sure you could come up with something. Just my two cent. Love this series but then again I love all your long running series's
Last edited by MarSel on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Next Flower Shop

Post by jack1974 »

I have no clue honestly, since if I do another one I would like to use same artist/writers, but they're quite busy with their own projects! :)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Shame really but perfectly understandable.
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

Spring is totally Yuri, Fall is totally Yaoi... just saying. ;)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Good to know :)
ChaosMorning
Young scout

Post by ChaosMorning »

I rather like the idea, truth be told (especially since the Flower Shop series are my favorite Winterwolves games)

It would be great to see Autumn and Spring made into queer relationships for boys love and girls love respectively.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't know if the writer (Ayu) is comfortable writing homosexual stuff since as far as I know, there isn't any romance of that type in her games. However, considering Flower Shop is much more "tame" than my other games I won't exclude the possibility :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Well I don't know if the writer (Ayu) is comfortable writing homosexual stuff since as far as I know, there isn't any romance of that type in her games. However, considering Flower Shop is much more "tame" than my other games I won't exclude the possibility :)
Can't hurt to ask and find out, I think it would fit well, since you had BxG and GxB, the last two could be BxB and GxG respectively. But it's just an idea, if it's not possible, it's not possible, no worries.
ChaosMorning
Young scout

Post by ChaosMorning »

Not to be rude, but I like to think there is nothing 'untamed' about homosexuality, I don't see how sexual orientation matters in a game type.

That's not to say I can't see why the writer might feel uncomfortable. I just don't like the word choice there.

But yeah. Sorry.

Might be worth mentioning to her, the Flower Shop games are wonderful, I'd love to see more Fairbrook regardless :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha remember I'm not native English speaker so I used that word but probably should have used "sexy" or something else. Hope the meaning was clear though: Flower Shop theme/content is VERY different from Loren or Planet Stronghold :wink:
But yeah, something is likely to happen in future, is only that both of us have quite many projects going on at the moment :)