Reporting bugs

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
apirl_peach
Young scout

Reporting bugs

Post by apirl_peach »

I have found a bug in game: 'the flower shop: summer in Fairbrook' version 1.2. When you go have good relationship with Marian and when you reach the scene of Marian writing a lot of poetry and she is worn out. I chosen to offer to get some food for her. At the scene where I met Trent and Susana appear, half of their bodies are upwards out of the screen and it fix itself when Susana goes in the flower shop to make sandwiches.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Reporting bugs

Post by jack1974 »

Ah lol, thanks will check it! :)
apirl_peach
Young scout

Post by apirl_peach »

I find another bug in game 'the flower shop: Summer in Fairbrook' version 1.2. It when you have a very good relationship with Jill with over 80 determination. At the scene where Uncle Sam has a heart attack and Steve ring Susana. You see a tiny bit of Susana's body to the left of the screen.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks again. Those problems are because I had to recode all the sprites to a lower resolution to be compatible with Android and the new versions of Ren'Py. If you find more let me know please :)
rish11
Young scout

Post by rish11 »

I too have found a bug - my Winter in Fairbrook for Mac has lost the Menu button. Therefore, I cannot save any game. I tried to redownload the application, but it still doesn't solve the issue. I'm running OS X 10.7.4
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In the desktop version you can bring up the load/save menu by using mouse right-click or pressing ESCAPE key :)