No romance?

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
starmz123
Young scout

No romance?

Post by starmz123 »

So I've been repeatedly trying over and over again to get Susana's ending (all I get is the regular ending, with Steve ending up by himself). Each time I've got over 80 culture, have had all the 'events' required with Susana (and the right choices), max 'good relationship' with her, and have well over $1000. So I'm honestly not quite sure what I'm doing wrong; whatever I do it seems like I can't stay in Fairbrook and/or get any real romantic/kiss scenes with Susana (or anyone else for that matter, I'm not certain because I haven't tried the other routes yet but I'm fairly sure it wouldn't work either).

Oh yes, and I have the version that does not have the gallery (though it still runs on Ren'py, I think).

Any way I can achieve the 'good' ending on my copy of the game? Does it require higher stats, or something? Or is it just a glitch/this version of the game doesn't have the romantic scenes?

I thank you all in advance!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: No romance?

Post by jack1974 »

Just redownload the new version with the gallery, is MUCH easier to finish. Use your purchase email to activate it :)
starmz123
Young scout

Re: No romance?

Post by starmz123 »

All right then, I suppose there's nothing else to do! :)

Thanks for your suggestion.