Each party member nationality?

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
Madance
Druid

Each party member nationality?

Post by Madance »

Hi! I just wanted to know a few things, like what is each character nationality? I ask this since I have player the pre-sequel(get it? Sequel, but it happens before the game? Huh! :lol: ok I will stop ~__~) and each character have come from a different country and I loved it... But in the first game, this wasn't the case. I get it since it was a different art style and all, but my doubts still stand :lol: .

^_^ I enjoy those small things.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Each party member nationality?

Post by jack1974 »

Let's see: Rumi = Japan, Philipp = Germany (rofl), Bellamy = France, Michelle = Canada, Tom = USA, Rebecca = Australia, Jacob = born in a colony. The Nelson are born in a colony too, but probably considering their parents/grandparents they could be from Germany/USA :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I've see! Thanks!
The nations flag in the uniforms was so neat and clever addition to the uniforms! I truly wish the sequel had them, but oh well, happens xD
Maybe King Oscar ordered to remove the flags from the uniforms so the military would be more unified, so they could not be limkted as a nation, but a whole planet together in service of the humanity...
...Or maybe I'm reading too much on this xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well also as future generations were born on colonies was hard to say it was from a specific country on Earth :)
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Bellamy blatantly states that France is his home country. Other than that, you can only guess their ancestry based on their names.

At the end of the day, nationalities may not matter much when humans are living on different worlds and possibly develop their own culture.