Small Bug

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
at-a-glance
Young scout

Small Bug

Post by at-a-glance »

I'm playing version 1.52. and found a small bug (it doesn’t affect gameplay or hurt anything and I don't know if you fixed it in later versions), but right now I’m a level 17 Psionic and my save file reads level 15 Psionic.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Small Bug

Post by jack1974 »

Yes that was probably fixed. But why you play an older version? :lol:
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

That was the version I originally downloaded. It's worked so far. *shrugs* I'm downloading the updated version right now, but there weren't any major bugs in the one I have that I noticed. Most importantly, even this minor bug didn't affect my enjoyment of the game.
renke_
Elder Druid

Post by renke_ »

imho not fixed - I'm using the current V1.5.5 (on Linux x86_64) and Lisa is (according to the save games) still lvl1 in chapter 2 - the truth would be something like lvl14 chapter 4 or so.

PS I was able to fulfill 2 romances as Lisa (Michelle and Tom) - afaik this shouldn't be possible

PPS though I was scared by both the JRPG-style graphics and the whole romance-thingy I'm quite happy I bought the game: The RPG-mechanics are elaborated and sound and the story is interesting. Thanks!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm weird, here works fine too. If you started a game in an older version the wrong savegame description could still be displayed.
The 2 romances instead is a bug :lol: do you remember in which order you did them?
renke_
Elder Druid

Post by renke_ »

Nah, I started with 1.5.5 (though the current save game was started as demo and only registered while using the same saves - maybe the cause?).

Regarding the romances - I think I had all possible plots up to a point (all interests triggered with the first 2 or 3 talks), but I got Michelle's winning screen before seducing Tom in his hovercraft ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Really strange then, no the fact that was a demo save shouldn't matter. Mystery, here works fine (and on the Mac I tested too). I could update the game to the new version of the framework but I noticed some issues (minor stuff like wrong text alignment but still something to fix and right now don't have time) so I'm not eager to update the game now :) (at least is just a minor thing)
OK so Michelle before Tom, will check why that happens. Thanks
renke_
Elder Druid

Post by renke_ »

The screen issue is imho not a "real" bug, it doesn't affects the game play in any way - and the promiscuity Lisa showed is kind of cute: Just define it as an easter-egg and call it a day :P

[My next step after winning the current game will be to show Joshua the advantages of a harem ^^]
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

renke_ wrote:The screen issue is imho not a "real" bug, it doesn't affects the game play in any way - and the promiscuity Lisa showed is kind of cute: Just define it as an easter-egg and call it a day :P

[My next step after winning the current game will be to show Joshua the advantages of a harem ^^]
I did report the Michelle and Tom bug a while back as well ;) (And this was with version 1.5.5). Much Like Renke, it was not a big deal (and I had a previous save anyways).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes that's the kind of bugs you want to have = harem endings :lol: