Cliff

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Cliff

Post by Sylrissa »

Sorry for the off-topic discussion Hoosha. :oops:
jack1974 wrote:To be honest anything can still happen in that game, so far have 8 CG done for it but could add 2 more either in the main game or as DLC :)

I think I've mentioned this before how much I like that you interact with your fans/community/customers on this level, rather then being this behind the scenes dev, with everything left to the PR guy/girl. (though I do understand why company's do that).

I'll just leave it at saying, I would buy the heck out of that, so that would be great as a part of game, but if you can't make it happen for whatever reason (time/budget/balancing restraints) that's okay, I still love your games Jack!.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well is mostly a matter of time, PS artist is awesome but is slower :mrgreen: so depends at which point we'll be after the summer. I'm not sure if PS2 will be ready by Christmas but I doubt it, so perhaps there's still time for her to do more art while we code/test/write :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Glad to hear it!, I know they're no promises, but if time allows I would love to see this happen for the PS sequel, so here's hoping she has time while you code/test/write :)
Gerulo
Young scout

Post by Gerulo »

Would like really like to see the sequel.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Just FYI Aleema started already looking at the plot and - when time permits of course, not very soon - she will fix the romance endings so that won't be so badly written and end so abruptly! Once they're available will make an update :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Just FYI Aleema started already looking at the plot and - when time permits of course, not very soon - she will fix the romance endings so that won't be so badly written and end so abruptly! Once they're available will make an update :)
That's wonderful news for people who romanced Cliff!, given any more thought to adding those extra 2 cg's? (hint,hint/nudge,nudge) :oops: :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

PS artist will be available to work fulltime on the game from next week, so yes I can think for sure about adding some more cool image/scenes :wink: But regarding adding more romance combos, I need also to ask Aleema since the romance story needs to be written as well ! :mrgreen:
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

*throws party*

Tell me when it's ready for testing XD I'll buy the game then ;P
That or before 7th september, probably. long train travel ahead and I can't take my drawing board and pc along XD