Really Like Game-Thoughts

A sci-fi RPG game
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Really Like Game-Thoughts

Post by deathknight1728 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm

I have been playing planet stronghold quite a bit last night and i will purchase it for sure once my christmas shopping is done. I have a few questions about it actually. Will it be possible that in the future there might be a Planet Stronghold 2? I think its got a lot of potential and maybe with adding perks to the game, it can be even better.

Ive also wondered if you guys have any other rpg games that i might like that are like that game. I like stronghold because of a few reasons

-Story based game. I cant stress how important that is to me. Without a story, you cannot get an experience in my book.

-Cool tactics based turn-based fights. This is cool as i have always been a fan of tbrpgs.

-Make your character based on a class and the rest is up to you. Picking a class that has advantages and disadvantages is cool as you can go back to the game in the future and play it completely a different way.

Those are 3 very important things you got in this game. I look forward to playing and beating it to completion. Thanks,

-Dave

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Really Like Game-Thoughts

Post by jack1974 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi, yes I'm making Planet Stronghold: Warzone which is the sequel, and also a fantasy RPG called Loren Amazon Princess (you can find more info about it in these forums. I agree on your points and all my RPG will always be very story-based, but also have a nice turn-based fight 8)

deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Im wondering about warzone. Will there be a separate forum for it or will we be able to see how it looks soon? Is it coming after lore the amazon princess?

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I think will just use this forum. It's coming after Loren indeed, but that means... next summer probably :)