Michelle's Quest Ending. (May aquire spoilers)

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Michelle's Quest Ending. (May aquire spoilers)

Post by jack1974 »

ixltixl wrote: How am I supposed to work around that? I was thinking, about deleting some or all of the save-files, but I'm unable to find the location of the save games. Uninstall also hasn't an option to delete any save-data, so that I could make a "clean" reinstall.
Save games are in a subdirectory saves in the installation folder but also in a system folder, see here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
ixltixl
Young scout

Post by ixltixl »

Well, I didn't romance anybody with my Lisa Nelson character, in fact the only romance I played was the Joshua-Rumi one in my first playthrough of the game half a year ago, yet still Lisa said, she loves somebody else, even though that's clearly impossible.

In any case, I did try to delete all the saves and the achievements and the problem still persisted.

I then started a new game on easy to blaze through quickly and now the romance worked.

It appears that my first Lisa Nelson character is simply bugged to be in a romance with somebody right from the start, because I loaded games as far back as chapter 3 and still encountered the problem with this character.

Would you be interested in a savegame of this bugged playthrough to help you find the problem?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes send me that savegame, I'm curious to check what happened! thanks
Is possible that you continued a save from an early version? that could explain the bug and why starting a new one worked.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Forgive my pulling a Mormont...again :lol: but I can't seem to complete the quest for the special gun Michelle's boyfriend gave her :|

Hints, please...?