Official writer

Re: Bionic Heart 2 - version 1.0

Post by Taleweaver »

Dibs on the writing!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes would of course ask you. If I do it, this time should be less headache without parallel plots :lol:
beliar
Young scout

Post by beliar »

Could someone post the exact steps how to get Tom/Helen romance?
I may be stupid, but I have tried maybe 20 or 30 times to get those two together and I cannot seem to be able to do that. The tips on the first page do not help at all.
I treat Helen as badly as possible in my Luke persona and try to be more than friends with Tom, but it never sticks in the end. I'm even starting to wonder if that is not a bug or something.

P.S. And I noticed something that definitely is a bug in my opinion. Endings "Ruthless" and "Too Late" are contradictory: in one Luke and Sarah spread the virus on Earth, on another they are too late as the virus has already unleashed. However, in one of my playthroughs I got both of the endings simultaniously. Thus a ridiculous situation, where Luke boasts of finding a nanoparticle contractor on Earth and unleashing the virus in one sentence and in the next one he says that the Earth is under quarantine and he couldn't contact any contractor...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If this game ever gets approved on Steam I think will need to fix it, simple story with TWO endings, and done. Or perhaps would be wiser to just remove it from Greenlight since all the headache won't be worth it... :lol:
beliar
Young scout

Post by beliar »

And another bug I think:
I can easily get the "Burried" ending, and the tips on the first page suggest that in order to get "Guilty" ending I should follow the same path, but gather the clues as Tina.
Guess what: if Tanya is caught early, the required scenes with Tina do not appear anymore and I cannot fight Rob and gather clues. The only Tina's appearence is where she speaks of her conversation with Rob (when he commited suicide), but in this path she actually didn't have that conversation! Arghhhhh!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

And user managed to get all the endings except two:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2673&start=120#p25935
Franka wrote:I've said this before.

"Guilty" ending doesn't work.
"To the Moon" ending doesn't work.
"No parallel plots" doesn't work. (Impossible to get any Mars endings.)
beliar
Young scout

Post by beliar »

So "Guilty" doesn't work... I suspected as much. Still need to obtain that elusive Tom/Helen romance.
EDIT: Heh, I think I don't need help in that regard anymore. I finally managed to get those two lovebirds together. ;-)
Last edited by beliar on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

When I have time I can look at the code, I remember there's a particular sequence. If I remember correctly, if you don't make love with her (as Tom) early in the story, won't work :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I don't remember the exact sequence, but I can confirm it is possible to get Tom and Helen together, though it was a bit convoluted.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm not really sure the various steps in the walkthrough are exactly correct; I think I had to do some (a whole lot) trial and error to obtain some of the endings that are possible to get. It's been a while now, I should have written it down...