Bionic Heart 2 - the real deal!

A dark sci-fi visual novel: http://winterwolves.com/bionicheart.htm
Themobboss
Young scout

Re: Bionic Heart 2 - the real deal!

Post by Themobboss »

I think the new art is a good move. It's alot easier to perceive the ladies, especially Helen, as more three dimensional characters. I hate to say it but my first impression of the old Helen was (ducks behind some furniture) a bimbo. With the new art it's much easier to see her as a competent businesswoman and gives her a sophisticated, and frankly sexier, air.
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

Themobboss wrote:I think the new art is a good move. It's alot easier to perceive the ladies, especially Helen, as more three dimensional characters. I hate to say it but my first impression of the old Helen was (ducks behind some furniture) a bimbo. With the new art it's much easier to see her as a competent businesswoman and gives her a sophisticated, and frankly sexier, air.
LOL I thought the old Helen was a bimbo too! I like the new artwork, although, because of the recent musings on artwork for the Loren game, I will not being buying the new Bionic Heart game for the art, but for the story. I will try very hard not to look at the pictures. :lol:

Best Regards
Jim
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha that's interesting, I never saw her as a "bimbo" (had to look online what it means). But yes, I agree that now looks more adult and sexier than before. I'm curious to get Tanya colored.
And well I hope people will indeed play this mostly for the story, even if this game is more like one of those TV series "Spartacus", I mean sexy, blood and horror are part of my vision :)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

I liked the 'old' Helen, and am not ashamed to admit it. :) .
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

and this is Luke. I like his look, with the casual clothes :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tanya old vs new. I put the angry expression because I thought was... cute :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tina old vs new version. I explicitly told the artist to draw her with small breasts, so people see there aren't only busty women in my games! :mrgreen:
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

But I like busty women. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha but in real life there are some who aren't! :mrgreen:
(Personally I don't like busty women).
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Tina old vs new version. I explicitly told the artist to draw her with small breasts, so people see there aren't only busty women in my games! :mrgreen:
Am I the only one who think the new Tina looks better? Seriously, I think she just won my heart! T__T
Busty girls are fine, but sometimes, we need some variety, since let's be real, not every woman have D sized breats. Tina have charm and that is what makes me "attracted" to her, I think...