Heileen 3 : frequent error message

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
Alex81
Woods ranger

Heileen 3 : frequent error message

Post by Alex81 »

Hello there

I've been playing Heileen 3 for a few days (the demo until today, when I was finally able to buy the full pack with bonuses and everything ^^)
However ,after deciding to download the latest client I've been getting a couple of these messages :

Specifically when doing trying to learn leadership ashore with Captain Morgan ,but also seems to happen with any other
shore activity. I never did see this message pop up with the 1.0b version , it's not really that much of a problem
as I can just click "ignore" and no harm seems to be done.

Any ideas what I should do here do get the message stop popping up ? Thanks in advance (love the game, as is true for all the WW games I've played).
Again ,it's not a crash (just a little inconvenient having to shoo those error messages away every time I want to train)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Re: Heileen 3 : frequent error message

Post by Alex81 »

Again ,not sure if my bug report was important or not, I think I might've forgotten one detail.
This happened with a new client ,me using savegames that I started with the very first demo released.

Having started fresh, with a new game, and new saves I've not encountered the problem again
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Heileen 3 : frequent error message

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the first demo was still a beta version (so could have bug/incompatibilities), so that is the reason :) in the new one it doesn't happen.