Heileen 3 release history

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Heileen 3 beta testing

Post by jack1974 »

Hm no, that should work, I made the game so that if you fail one romance you can try with another. Can you send me the savegame so I can check here ? :)
mainland
Young scout

Post by mainland »

I am trying to send the savegame by pm but it says the file type is not allowed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah wait I think you're right :lol: I believe that doesn't work, if you failed a romance but it had higher percentage, until one of the other has higher value won't advance.
Example, you fail Morgan at 89. If all the others are 80, you won't see any scenes until you manage to increase one of the other boy relationship to 90 (so higher than 89)! :mrgreen: When I tested it worked because with the regular tavern scenes managed to get an higher romance value (the difference was small).

OK I'll fix this and upload 1.0b later today, thanks for finding this out!
mainland
Young scout

Re: Heileen 3 release history

Post by mainland »

Tried the savegame in the new version of the game and still cannot get more scenes - I'm at day 720 by now...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah yes, that's normal, for me happened around day 717-732, it can vary by some weeks because it depends if that day where Sebastian scenes trigger you are sailing or resting, but should work :)
mainland
Young scout

Post by mainland »

Yes, it worked! Thanks a lot!
modesty
Young scout

Post by modesty »

I just downloaded and installed the PC version of Heileen 3, and there's some weirdness with button graphics.

I was never part of the Beta testing so I'm not sure if there is a graphic missing or not.

I'm really excited this finally came out. ^^ Christmas came early for me. :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

mainland: cool that worked!
modesty: Haha no don't worry, it's the "classic" video driver problem. Press shift+G while the game is running and choose DirectX renderer (you might need to install a new version of DirectX) and it will work :)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Ooh, pretty!
modesty
Young scout

Post by modesty »

jack1974 wrote:mainland: cool that worked!
modesty: Haha no don't worry, it's the "classic" video driver problem. Press shift+G while the game is running and choose DirectX renderer (you might need to install a new version of DirectX) and it will work :)
Awesome. Glad it was an easy fix. (I had never seen that before in any of the previous Heileen games when I downloaded them.) Thanks so much.