Heileen 3 romance suggestions!

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm

What would you prefer to see in Heileen 3 as romance options? (see below for current solution)

Poll ended at Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

Nothing to change, your idea is good!
30%
Remove Elias from dateable characters and put Jonathan instead
3%
Remove Elias from dateable characters and put a new male character instead
14%
Reduce the homosex endings to 2 and increase heterosex to 4: John, Morgan, Elias, Jonathan
6%
Reduce the homosex endings to 2 and increase heterosex to 4: John, Morgan, new character, Jonathan
40%
Reduce the homosex endings to 2 and increase heterosex to 4: John, Morgan, Elias, new character
6%

Total votes: 63

jack1974
Pack leader

Heileen 3 romance suggestions!

Post by jack1974 »

I am having a dilemma right now about the romances :)
I was planning to have 6 romance endings on Heileen 3. Need to be max 6 since are tied to the character attributes (strength, endurance, agility, wisdom, charisma, piety). My current plan is to have 3 hetero and 3 homo endings.
The three male dateable characters would be: John (obviously!), Morgan and... Elias :D
The three female would be: Marie (obvious), Lora and... a surprise (not a new character though).

However, nothing is set in stone yet, so I was wondering:
- dating Elias would be too much weird ? I thought I could do Jonathan for example, but he is very similar to John as aspect, so was not sure because of that. Elias in the sequel is a very different person, and thought even if is older than Heileen is still a cute man (I think, though I'm not a girl!! :lol:)
- should perhaps reduce the homo endings to 2, and have 4 hetero instead? so I could have both Jonathan and Elias?
- should introduce a new male dateable character in place of Jonathan or Elias instead?

or something else? I am accepting suggestions/feedback! Vote in the poll, I'll take your opinion in serious consideration.
Aleema
Official writer

Re: Heileen 3 romance suggestions!

Post by Aleema »

LOL, Elias ... his accent is just so funny.
Twins *does* open up a wealth of awesome. But, ideally, a new character seems best. Or you make Jonathan significantly different, in both personality and looks.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Jonathan personality is indeed different from John, and the looks (apart for the fact that are twins) is too (John is more "casual", while Jonathan dresses elegantly). However depending how the poll goes I think indeed a brand new character could be the best choice.
lunanight
Young scout

Post by lunanight »

I hope it stays as it is :( 3 more votes needed to surpase the 35%
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I'll keep it open for a few more days then I'll close it since need to start writing the romance scenes, so need to know what to write :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK, I now need to really make a decision since I'm about to write the romance paths. It was a close call, but in the end will follow the advice to reduce the lesbian endings to 2, and have a new character instead of Elias! :)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

So who was the surprise old lesbian character? I was so looking forward to the surprise but thought might as well ask since the vote is over and it's not going to happen now. I think I may know though :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah yes, it was Magdalene :lol:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Of course lol :)
ArgleBargle
Young scout

Post by ArgleBargle »

Thats sad but I can roll with it, GxB is a bigger audience after all. If it was gonna be Juliet I'd have some angry posts though :lol: