Heileen 3 development thread

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Heileen 3 development thread

Post by Sylrissa »

I dealt with a similar one a little over a week ago as well.

We understand Jack, these things happen, and the version will be out when it's ready, hope you feel back to 100% soon.
Mimi_melody
Young scout

Post by Mimi_melody »

At this time of the year it's quite easy for me to get sick as well. :) Glad to know you're feeling better. A few days is fine. (Hm...I really wonder if it'll be out on 18th January, then I can get it for my friend as a birthday present :mrgreen: ) Really looking forward to it!~
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well for me is unusual, I get sick max once a year. But when that happens is 2-3 days, instead now is the 4th (or 5th? lol I lost the count) and while I can read/write I have still trouble concentrating for other tasks like coding. Well about the game I think should be available (at least the beta) for the 18th :)
Mimi_melody
Young scout

Post by Mimi_melody »

Omg, that's great! :lol: Oh my you even counted the days...I've lost count a long time ago cuz'...I've got sick too many times already :mrgreen: But I'm sure I won't die that easily :) Have to live to do stuff and...play games :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Small update, I think I finished the coding, but still have to do some testing and check all the new profession texts (3 scenes x 14 jobs takes a while :lol:).
However, I feel really OK today, almost if was a normal day, so who knows might be able to finish it by the 15th for real :)
Aveline
Young scout

Post by Aveline »

sweet potatoes are good thank you.
cool update, looking forward to it.
Mimi_melody
Young scout

Post by Mimi_melody »

OMG...15th? You're amazing Jack~ Looking forward to it! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the 15th for the new beta of course. With all the stuff added, including the new profession scenes, there might be some small bugs :)
Sauzer
Young scout

Post by Sauzer »

Do you can add a nice musical sound effect (on a future update) every time that Heillen works and gets "BREAKTHROUGH!" (maybe a fanfare?) ? Of course the musical sound effect must play mixed with the current music, not stopping it. I really miss a musical sound effect there.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm I can look if I have something for that :)