Vampire RPG

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Vampire RPG

Post by Rebly82 »

I was reading some discussion recently from elsewhere, and it seems like there might be some demand for full Vampire RPG games, where I hear people saying that there aren't nearly enough of them. :)

It got me thinking, that if you could make an excellent Vampire RPG similar to "Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines", where you choose your male/female character, pick your clan..etc.. and have a vast world (you could pick an urban fantasy setting like VTMB or an actual medieval-type fantasy setting) to see and do, that would be quite amazing! After you've finished the rest of your games, that is. :mrgreen:
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Vampire RPG

Post by Franka »

So, in about 10 years?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yeah, 10 years seems a good estimate! :lol:
Jokes apart I like vampire setting+RPG, so I'd like to do a game like that. But I absolutely want to finish first the ones in progress. If I can afford it mentally & physically I could try doing a RPG every year (but not sure) so there's still a few "in the queue" :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 pm Jokes apart I like vampire setting+RPG, so I'd like to do a game like that.
DO IT!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And have Valerie and/or Ruby in there!!!! :twisted: