Future RPG teasing

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
Palmettogamer14
Young scout

Re: Future RPG teasing

Post by Palmettogamer14 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:05 am

jack1974 wrote:
Franka wrote:I can romance Marrow the crow? :mrgreen:
Haha I was expecting someone to say this :twisted:
BobTheMob wrote:In telling us she's a Dark Elf, we know it takes place in Aravorn, or at least some kind of fantasy world. :mrgreen:
Yes it's set in Aravorn.
Superspoiler: there are at least two more races which weren't in a game main party before. WOOOOOOTHHH THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!
Hm....I'm guessing either the beastfolk, the lizardfolk, ratfolk (the cute traders from SotW), minotaurs, centaurs, or harpies?

pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:06 am

Such a tease ... but ... I love the art and look forward to learning more about the game.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:55 am

Miakoda wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Marrow's favorite activity is plucking eyes out of the dead bodies of their enemies :mrgreen:
Drink deep and remember the last thoughts of the dead, and share them with Zillah?
Could be an interesting skill! I was making her hunter/beastmaster class, but I could come up with some original class. Sort of "hybrid" in MMORPG (battle-mages).
Palmettogamer14 wrote:Hm....I'm guessing either the beastfolk, the lizardfolk, ratfolk (the cute traders from SotW), minotaurs, centaurs, or harpies?
You got ONE of those right, though won't say which one :twisted:

BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:07 pm

jack1974 wrote:
Palmettogamer14 wrote:Hm....I'm guessing either the beastfolk, the lizardfolk, ratfolk (the cute traders from SotW), minotaurs, centaurs, or harpies?
You got ONE of those right, though won't say which one :twisted:
Make it the Ratmen!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I could see them as being super-fast as well as harder to hit due to their small size, awesome spellcasters (as was shown in the training battles w/ them), and having an "passive" (like there were in Loren and SOTW; those abilities that automatically came into play w/o using them in battle directly) ability to gain more/better items and more gold when fights are won! :mrgreen:
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:53 pm

But what if it's an EVIL RATMAN....?!?!
FEAR