Desktop Mobile Forums Blog Support Patreon

A new race appears

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: A new race appears

Postby jack1974 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Those NPC colored turned out awesome! I just made a teaser pic on Patreon using one of the new background. It's so good that it could even be used as game promo. A pity that it's featuring a NPC and not the main characters :lol:

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Today added about half of the NPCs to the game (coding+art). There are many! :)
I can't wait to see some players getting emotionally attached to one of them, whining in forums "why I can't romance NPC n°32891"??? :lol:
(I know will happen since I did the same with XCOM, at one point was just save-scumming because that special character should never die in the mission!!)

Palmettogamer14
Young scout

Postby Palmettogamer14 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:54 am

I'm actually more interested in learning more about the two furry characters! :3

The fur will fly!

Eventually....

I should start running for the hills because of that pun yes?

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:10 am

Haha yes it was quite bad, I'm sure you made some people... furrious! :mrgreen:

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:08 am

Well some good news, the story of this game is 90% done. Only left are epilogues and probably some "personal missions" but told Forsaken to wait because I still need to decide how the gameplay of the game will be.
Anyway, following my latest blog post, I won't announce anything yet, since all the romance CGs are missing. And because of the various combos (male/female and human/elf) the romance CGs of this game have a LOT of "variants". So they might even take 3-4 months to be done. I'll wait until all those images are done before officially announcing it :)

Palmettogamer14
Young scout

Postby Palmettogamer14 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm

jack1974 wrote:Well some good news, the story of this game is 90% done. Only left are epilogues and probably some "personal missions" but told Forsaken to wait because I still need to decide how the gameplay of the game will be.
Anyway, following my latest blog post, I won't announce anything yet, since all the romance CGs are missing. And because of the various combos (male/female and human/elf) the romance CGs of this game have a LOT of "variants". So they might even take 3-4 months to be done. I'll wait until all those images are done before officially announcing it :)

Sweet! Looking forward to this game. And I'm a patient person, so I can wait.

Return to “RPG / Strategy Games”