A new race appears

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: A new race appears

Post by jack1974 »

Those NPC colored turned out awesome! I just made a teaser pic on Patreon using one of the new background. It's so good that it could even be used as game promo. A pity that it's featuring a NPC and not the main characters :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today added about half of the NPCs to the game (coding+art). There are many! :)
I can't wait to see some players getting emotionally attached to one of them, whining in forums "why I can't romance NPC n°32891"??? :lol:
(I know will happen since I did the same with XCOM, at one point was just save-scumming because that special character should never die in the mission!!)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

I'm actually more interested in learning more about the two furry characters! :3

The fur will fly!

Eventually....

I should start running for the hills because of that pun yes?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes it was quite bad, I'm sure you made some people... furrious! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well some good news, the story of this game is 90% done. Only left are epilogues and probably some "personal missions" but told Forsaken to wait because I still need to decide how the gameplay of the game will be.
Anyway, following my latest blog post, I won't announce anything yet, since all the romance CGs are missing. And because of the various combos (male/female and human/elf) the romance CGs of this game have a LOT of "variants". So they might even take 3-4 months to be done. I'll wait until all those images are done before officially announcing it :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

jack1974 wrote:Well some good news, the story of this game is 90% done. Only left are epilogues and probably some "personal missions" but told Forsaken to wait because I still need to decide how the gameplay of the game will be.
Anyway, following my latest blog post, I won't announce anything yet, since all the romance CGs are missing. And because of the various combos (male/female and human/elf) the romance CGs of this game have a LOT of "variants". So they might even take 3-4 months to be done. I'll wait until all those images are done before officially announcing it :)
Sweet! Looking forward to this game. And I'm a patient person, so I can wait.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

jack1974 wrote:I can also say that (unfortunately) this is the last game to feature Loren's artist art. This art was made around 2 years ago shortly after SOTW was done, so even for the CGs I'll have to find another artist (there's still time though).
What happened to him?

Well, you could try to use another artist with a similar style...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I know he wanted to make hentai comics :) but I don't know anything, he didn't even reply to my emails... sigh
Finding someone with similar style will be very hard, I think he was one of the best artists (if not THE best artist) that worked for me so far!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Lol! Man, I wasn't expecting he to say that o___O
He really draws in a very unique style, but I think I will "start a quest" to look for one that could be in his place xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The Undead Lily artist is good I think, of course a different style. There's also another one I used in Amber, to draw Lynn's mother. I think she is skilled too, even if she draws females much better than males. But she is improving fast :)