Whats next regarding RPGs?

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Whats next regarding RPGs?

Post by deathknight1728 »

I know Seasons of the Wolf is underway, but is Planet Stronghold going to be after that? I am also interested in that Roger Steel game as that sounds very falloutish. I think that the vampire rpg game will blow them all away. Heh, just kidding that isn't a game...yet...
?
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: Whats next regarding RPGs?

Post by Lonestar51 »

Did you read todays blogpost? (Top of the browser, black line) It has something to say about it...

Short form: jack1974 does not know which game is going to be the next one - depends on where the lowest number of delays happen.

---------------

I too am really impressed by the number of games which are in a "working" state at the same time. Besides SotW and PS2, there is Loren2 and Roger Steel being worked on. Oh, and possibly Queen of Thieves does still live - at least the last message from March said so ;-) And these are only the RPGs 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I don't know which game will be out first, but since PS2 is going to be a bigger game and with a new RPG system I think is safe to say that is more likely to be out after SOTW.
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 »

Oh I didn't see that. Thanks, that saves the trouble. I had no idea he updates his blog so often. Good news! :)
?