The world of Aravorn

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The world of Aravorn

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the first game has female PC only, I was inspired obviously by Princess Maker 2 :) so has only GxB and GxG romances.
Neverr
Young scout

Post by Neverr »

Haha ye. Nothing wrong with that at all. Just not my cup of tea, does SH2 have concept ideas of a male as well? Or is BxG and GxB Boy chasing girl and girl chasing boy, but both still being only a female as PC?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No you can play as male in SH2 too. Might not be available immediately once the game is out, since I have many combo to make/write but will be there :)
Neverr
Young scout

Post by Neverr »

Cool. I'll be sure to pick it up once that's out, then.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just out of curiosity, where would the Age of Fallen Kingdoms fall on the timeline? (This is mentioned on the Krimm picture you have up)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah it's basically another way to call the "Old Age" :) like saying "from the beginning of the times".
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Ah it's basically another way to call the "Old Age" :) like saying "from the beginning of the times".
Cool. I admit, the name is rather evocative, and I could see Krimm's ancestors referring to a time when they themselves led to the defeat of several Death Knight kingdoms of the time frame ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, will save it for future games about the tales of heroic barbarian fights :mrgreen:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I can think of a nice title: "Blood of fallen kings"! Now that is some war-like title. ^__^

I have a some questions(all them small):
1- Why is "captain" the highest military title of the amazons?
2- Are the Elves the only species capable of "making half-lizards" with the Lizardmen?
3 - In the amazon territory, ther is only the citadel or there are small amazonian villages across their land?
4 - In the Empire, the city of Lothark is any different in behavior towards than Grimoire or Horus? I don't know, any particularities?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

1 - uhm I don't remember the classic (modern) military grades but I think that's simply because there aren't as many. Haven't really though much about this, but I don't think there are a lot of grades, and/or they follow a different scale (like "scout" for example)
2 - that's a good question. For now I'll say that because elves are such in harmony with nature and animals, they're the only race. This might change in future, but for now could be interesting for the romance (meaning that for example Saren and Selith couldn't procreate).
3 - No there's only the Citadel, and they tend to live very secluded from the rest of the world (they have scouts who fly over the land with griffons but they rarely visit other races town). This was before Loren events though, things could change in the successive years
4 - Horus is famous for his magic schools (in the town background there's also a big magic glyph) while Lothark is a big trading hub for the Empire. This doesn't mean that there aren't magic schools in Lothark (Draco's quest happens there) or trading in Horus of course :)