Regarding the superheroes game...

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Regarding the superheroes game...

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I'm going to put a poll on my site and link to it from my blog once I have collected enough titles I like, but will also leave option to suggest new ones as well. I got lots of suggestions from other places, currently have like 10 good titles that I could use 8) I would like to have a really crazy title though, even if is long doesn't matter - the more weird/bizzarre is, and the better could work as PR 8)
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

I didn't necessarily mean for the title but more for like what kind of content they would prefer, voices or more text/plot type stuff or something like that. :lol:

If you want a long one how about 'The Squad of Elemental Avengers who will smack you upside the head for being bad!' I dunno, I couldn't think of anything witty. :lol:
jackssmith
Young scout

Post by jackssmith »

This appears to be a very interesting game. Lily may be the best dead Gothic / zombie baby. If her character makes her do her arm, can beat them with blunt unstitch death. Maybe you can put it in the Halloween 2012 release time.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha actually I hope to have it ready before Halloween 2012 :D