Spirited Heart version 1.3.1 (Deluxe)
Official Page: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
What’s New in 1.3a
· Fixed a bug that was causing the message "Congratulations, you are engaged with ..." just after you BROKE the engagement with someone!! (lol)
· Lam (Thym's fiancé) is a human, not a elf
· Several various typos fixed and a mismatched phrase (swapped the elf with demon lines)
What’s New in 1.3
· First beta release that includes the new Spirited Heart Girl's Love playing mode, introducing 6 new female characters to romance.
What’s New in 1.2
· No major changes, mostly rebuilt the game with new version of Ren'Py that solved some issues with Windows Vista and Windows 7
What’s New in 1.1
· New interactive job system: you can now choose to play each day of work in a fun dice-based game. The old instant result system is still available.
· Titles added: if you reach certain values in two skills you're awarded by an important Title
· Mission from Goddess: after a while you play, you'll receive a visit from your race Goddess that will give you a task to complete before you reach age of 30. If you succeed, you'll unlock an extra unique special ending for each race!
· you can now play until you reach the age of 30
What's New in 1.0.2
· you can now choose to create the character instantly,with random starting attributes
· you can now choose to play in Easy Mode. In this mode,your skills will never go down, and the taxes will be much lower. Recommended only for people that find the normal mode too hard!
What's New in 1.0.1
· changed the way you learn your skills. It's easier in the beginning, but as you go up with the skill becomes harder. Now getting workdays without pay is also much harder.
· fixed a bug adding money during the tribute if you were in red
· fixed bug that was charging you full amount if you decided to relax with your partner, rather than half the amount
· fixed a “phantom encounter” bug that was appearing late in the game under particular conditions