Spirited Heart 2 development thread

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Spirited Heart 2 development thread

Post by BobTheMob »

While it's apparently a while off, I gotta know: will this one have a male version within it and will we be able to go for the same dames?

'Cause in addition to being gorgeous, some of them had really cool shock-twist backstories! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That was the plan, though when I get back to it I'll need to see. Originally had 12 characters x 2 =24 to romance but obviously was before realizing that such numbers were a bit nuts :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Well as long as Ria is there and available to us dudes (she was easily my fave) I'll be happy. :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, you could always make four separated combos, one B×B, other B×G, G×G and G×B, and those who would want all would buy those they like. It's the only way I think it would be possible, but I could be wrong...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It was a while ago but I think I had planned it this way, in practice several possible DLC that would come out and everyone could buy them depending on their tastes. Was indeed the only way to do it without having to wait years (even if years already passed actually :lol:).
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Yay! I'm glad I wasn't mistaken. Well, I hope everything works out for everybody.
Andor83
Young scout

Post by Andor83 »

Hi!

Where is Triberg on the Aravorn Map?

Thanks

Andor
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Check here: http://www.winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3007
on the right island/continent of Issanis, it's the town on the left in the southern part. I really should make another version with the town names... :oops:
Andor83
Young scout

Post by Andor83 »

Hi!
At first, sorry for my bad english. I played Spirited Heart on my tablet (Google Account) and payed the female romances.
Now i have a new Tablet with the same Google Account. If i would unlock the female romances i get a failure with the info "i payed this".
What can i do?
Andor
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You don't need to buy twice with same account, it should unlock the option automatically when you try to purchase?