Spirited Girl's Love deluxe technical issues

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Spirited Girl's Love deluxe technical issues

Post by jack1974 »

Yes better, since at this point I have no clue what could be wrong and only the actual engine programmer can help you :(
AlexTheStampede
Young scout

Post by AlexTheStampede »

Just posting here to say I got the same issue. My MacBook is slightly less old, but still with Intel Graphics (as everybody in this thread...).
I already posted on ren'py forum http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =8&t=15394 and linked to this thread. Hopefully I'll get an answer! If that happens, I'll repost it here, because it makes sense :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm some time passed and a new Ren'Py version has been released. You know what, will try rebuilding the game with the latest engine and have you test it, maybe the issue was solved! :) will post here once new version is live.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK try this new build:
games/SpiritedHeartTrial.zip
and let me know if works better, it's version 1.3c built with latest Ren'Py. Old savegames won't work, but maybe fixes your problem?
AlexTheStampede
Young scout

Waaaaay better.
This version yields results such as:
http://sadpanda.us/images/979857-LTR31KN.png
or
http://sadpanda.us/images/979858-7O6COBP.png

Regarding the saves... well, in my specific case there aren't any, so no big deal. For me at least.

EDIT: BTW, do you need me to test anything else, specifically?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool! Then it was only because I used an old version of Ren'Py. I need to periodically update all the games, I thought it was a Windows-only problem instead was also on Mac. No need to test anything else in specific, since now it should work OK! Thanks :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I thought about making a new thread, but might as well fit it in here.

I've been playing more Spirit heart and I just unlocked the Saint title and got the ending with my Elf, but the list showing all the titles still shows up as all of them being locked?.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes that was confusing, had other users asking me already - the titles aren't like achievements that are persistent, but they're reset after you start a new game :oops:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Oh okay, thank you for the quick reply, with the list of them saying you haven't unlocked this yet I assumed it would keep track.

At least now I know!
AlexTheStampede
Young scout

It's not a real issue, but the icon is messed up. It shows the correct one with different sizes as it should _until_ the game starts. At that point it changes with a.... 32 pixel? version of the human girl. Moreover it must be into some of the game files, because I looked everywhere and found no other .icns aside from the pygame ones.
This on OSX, clearly.