My little tribute ._.

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
Carmentis
Young scout

My little tribute ._.

Post by Carmentis »

Well since I really love this game and to show appreciation for the b-day gift I decided to little a little fan art if you will of it. It's of my elf girl! She's romancing Mgorem because I absolutely adore him! You can tell I chose his 'colors' for the background of the picture. His tan skin and bluish hair. She's his angel and his better half. X3 A-Anyway, I really hope you like it and all.. :oops:

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: My little tribute ._.

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, that's a nice picture :) Mgorem is really one of the most popular boys in the game and it's funny because I thought was going to be Janimee or Ramas because of the exterior appearance.
Carmentis
Young scout

Re: My little tribute ._.

Post by Carmentis »

That's weird but also good! It's funny though because those two are the last that I want to romance :lol: It's actually a tie for first between Mgorem and Thofte for me. Then it's Yuza then Frebo then Ramas then finally Janimee. Although I can't really say for sure yet because I don't know their personalities. I really go big for personalities. For instance, when a new Harvest Moon comes out and the bachelors are announced all you have to go on are their artwork but then when I learn more about them I end up changing my mind. Prime example is Gil from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. I used to like someone else in the game before I learned of his personality and script. All his script can be seen here: http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.p ... lit=script but what really got me was his original script for 10 hearts in japanese (they changed it for english). It was something like 'I wish I could just tie you up and lock you up in my closet and have you all for myself.. wait, forget I said that.' or something like that. His translated one is so cute to I have to squeal and giggle! X3