Some quick tips on how to be the best college playboy!

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc
Random1
Young scout

Re: Some quick tips on how to be the best college playboy!

Post by Random1 »

Yeah... I'm just not sure what my wife would think of it.. should I download and play or not? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well many girls play that game. Believe it or not, most of that game customers are female!
You just play a role. It's like watching a soap opera or a romance movie, where you can choose what the main character does :wink:
There's much worse that you can do than playing such games. Like those interactive erotic chat for example! :lol:
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

So how do you get the coach to like you? There's all this set up with him and no payoff!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol why you want to date the couch? :lol:
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

No. I just think that for each of the characters you should have their own ending. Otherwise, I feel jipped. Especially, with the coach character because you're introduced to him and you just say you can't join the sports team! I wanted to join the sports team and have the special ending be a girl that watched me from the bleachers and sent me a letter or something.

Mario's ending could be that the two of you stay home playing video games(no girls, no Emma).

The Weightlifter guy could be that you two stay at the gym the rest of the summer and work out(no homo).

Emmanuelle you could go to Paris and pick up girls.

Maybe there could be a no friends ending!

Expansion packs!