Thanks for the feedback!
about the first 3 comments, yes I'm going to restrict assault pods only to transport (now is too hard because every enemy ship can have it), and can think indeed to have the galaxy map not scrollable (should resize the movement ranges a bit). About the difficulty, which setting are you using? if in the option you've choose the max difficulty, then it's ok - that should be really the maximum difficulty level (I know some players always complain about the game that's too easy!).
Now about the rest:
1) this is normal since I haven't yet update the server code check
2) it works but I shrinked the active zones around the border. Before you would need to be around 20-30 pixels from the border with the mouse to activate scroll, now reduced it. Is true that I test it fullscreen though, probably is better to keep it as before
3) well surely could make this optional, and maybe use rightmouse to center screen
4) the autoturn can be adjusted with + and -. If you press - lot of time you end up with game speed=paused. At that point, the game work like before: you have to press enter to end the turn, unless you restart the speed with +. I am going to make the game autopause if you get attacked in any system though.
5) maybe I can remove it completely
6) I tried on my ibook and using Fn+the keypad correspondent key, it worked! maybe I could also add some buttons to use the mouse
7 - 10 -12 - 22) this are all related. In theory you can't use captured ship on future battles. Expecially now with custom ship, it won't work and cause bugs - I thought I had it removed but apparently not, the weird percentage in building you got are because the game wrongly added some enemy ships to your fleet, need to fix it!
hm well on this one I disagree, especially now with real-time turns takes few turn to build some ships
9) yes you get more but if I remember correctly to balance the game had put more influence on the percentage of politician you set, since the money income vs the population is very unbalanced: I mean you get maybe +1 for every billion of people, since every new planet can add minimum +4 population. It's a bit weird I know, but I found that otherwise you get really a lot of money. Probably need to balance better or find another way in future updates for this.
13) hehe there is: if you click on the same button "Battle Options" it closes the pop-up window! but isn't really clear indeed, so I'm going to add an extra button "Close" below the window
14) the same turn when you capture the ship, it can't move, but can fire. So that's why you get -1 movement. The next turn the ship can move again normally
16) Ah ok, that is a bug indeed, will check it
17 - 18) ok some more bugs with ship placements buttons
19) well doing computer AI is hard... they should only move away from ship when they can't fire or are damaged
20) yes, will try to speedup it
21) your ship that flash is current enemy's target
23) hm ok interesting that you think this way too. I did a speedup of some weapons because some people complained about the fact that they couldn't fire. I thought it was wrong, but I changed it anyway: I guess I need to start listening only to true wargamer fans like you (and me!) and not everyone's complaints!
24) a resupply ship is really a cool idea! I could add a module that can be installed only on transports, so they would have even this extra nice feature. Not in this version, but I wrote down as an addon for new updates
25) ah yes, this is a small bug in displaying the fog of war (is only a gfx bug)
26) yes definitely need to change this - it's too annoying!!
thanks for all the comments, I'm going to fix the worst annoying bugs and then release this update officially. Of course, still more updates will come in future from users feedback